About Acura ProFirst Collision Certification
Joe Rizza Collision is proud to be the only Acura ProFirst Collision repair facility affiliated with an authorized Acura dealership in Chicago’s Southwest suburbs. Earning the ProFirst certification is a rigorous process that very few collision centers are able to achieve. If your Acura or Honda vehicle is involved in an accident, don’t trust just any body shop for repairs. You can count on the team at the Joe Rizza Collision Center for the highest standards of automotive collision repair.
ProFirst Collision Certification RequirementsI-CAR Gold Class Professional®
- ProFirst Certified shops are required to earn an I-CAR Gold Class Professional® certification. I-CAR (The Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair) is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing education to the collision repair industry, ensuring proper repairs. I-CAR Gold Class Professionals® is the highest I-CAR level of achievement and considered the highest level of training in the industry.
- Additional Honda and Acura-specific training is required to ensure that collision technicians are up to date on all the newest Acura/Honda technology.
- VeriFacts VQ verifies a body shop adheres to the vehicle’s original manufacturer’s repair specifications. VeriFacts performs on-site shop inspections of repair methods, materials, tools, and equipment are consistent with the vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations. VeriFacts is the most highly regarded verification/inspection organization in the industry.
Additional Benefits of Choosing Joe Rizza Collision Center - A ProFirst Certified FacilityState-of-the-Art Facility
- Acura vehicles are precision engineered using specific materials that often require specialized tools and equipment for proper repair. ProFirst Certified shops like Joe Rizza Collision Center are equipped right tools and equipment to repair your Acura correctly.
- ProFirst Certified body shops have access to all service and repair information straight from Acura. This includes mechanical and collision repair, for all years and models of Acura vehicles.
- Through a third-party, American Honda annually inspects all ProFirst Certified shops to verify proper equipment, facility cleanliness, and overall shop operation. Training verification is also completed on an ongoing basis.